Friday, November 21, 2008

Sailing Home

November 10th, I was supposed to be on board heading for Surigao City on that night, but CPA (Cebu Port Authority) received a message not to allow any sailing on that night. There was a thypoon in Cebu island and on Surigao island. So, picking up my things, I went back to my boarding house.
.
The following day, November 11th, I thanked God that the weather went fine. Later that afternoon, I went to the port again, and I was happy that they are allowing us to get on board. Finally.
.
Sailing was smooth. I thanked God again. And I'm very excited to be home again, to see my family.
.
November 12th, was my Nanay's (grandmother) birthday. There were a lot of people around already when I get there. It was a big celebration for my Nanay's birthday. More than a hundred of people went there. There were programs that was prepared by my aunt. Foods prepared by my uncles. It was really a celebration that I don't want to miss. That was why I really have to go home on that occasion.
.
We all wish more years to come for my Nanay. Good health and enjoying the life that has to offer. We love our Nanay very much. She is the person who taught us good values in life. We learn a lot from her. She is a good neighbor to those who are surrounding us.

No comments: