Friday, January 30, 2009

PR8 ???

First of all, I would like to thank those who have visited my blog. I apologize for not posting lately. There are a lot of things at work that really filled my hands.

But anyway, did you noticed that my PR is 8? That can't be. Of course, that can't be. I don't have that great number of visits and my activities here is irregular, too. So, why do you think I have that PR 8? Anybody who had the same experience as this?

I will be posting pictures in a few days. :)

9 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

To be quite honest, I don't even know what this is. (blushing). I'm not real computer savy when it comes to this kind of stuff. Do explain please. ;)
Blessings to you and happy to see you back on. Fully understand, no need to apologize. Hope all is going well for you.
Tammy

Shimumsy said...

wow, conratulations on your pr 8. I never anyone with a pr 8 ikaw palang. well, more power to you.

shimumsy
http://reviewriting.com

Femin Susan said...

Ay What happened to you?

Alison Perez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Perez said...

google has an unpredictable PR algorithm. but congrats! SEO seems to be an emerging hobby for many pinoys.

OT: please visit forums at pinoymoneytalk.com for many info about SEO's and other offline business ventures

Pearl said...

Hi Ruby! How've you been? BTW, what is PR8? sorry i don't know much about blogging:-)

Mel_Cole said...

Hi! congrats! I like your blog and added you in my bloglist. Hope you can visit mine http://melcoleofpausa.blogspot.com/ and add or follow me too. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

you need to blog more often! lol i'm actually visiting your blog and well... you have not had any blog entry since... well... last year! lol!

hope all is well

*vin

Mel_Cole said...

Hello Ruby! How are you doing? Miss you!